Aloha and Welcome!
The General Aviation Council of Hawaii, Inc. (GACH), a non profit organization, shall
- (1) further aviation safety within the State of Hawaii
- (2) represent and express the interest of the general aviation (GA) community in Hawaii in dealings with Federal, State and Local officials
- (3) foster the growth, education, safety and understanding of GA activities
- (4) communicate with GACH members and others on interests to the GA community
- (5) sponsor or assist in fly-ins, air shows, educational and safety seminars, classes and other general aviation activities designed to improve pilot proficiency and enjoyment and to facilitate aviation education
- (6) carry out any other function or activity permitted by law so long as it does not adversely impact the non-profit or tax exempt status to GACH
GACH is open to all aviators from Hawaii who are Federal Aviation Regulated Part 91, 135, 141 operators or who are Student Pilots, Sport Pilots, Recreational Pilots, Private Pilots, Commercial Pilots, Air Transport Pilots, or Certified Flight Instructors, and fly airplanes, rotorcraft, gliders, lighter-than-air, power parachute, weight-shift-control aircraft, and power-lift aircraft or who support aviation in Hawaii.
If you want your voice heard, want aviation safety improved in Hawaii, educate people about Hawaii aviation, and to ensure Hawaii aviation grows, please fill out the GACH membership application and mail to: General Aviation Council of Hawaii (GACH), PO Box 75623, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707. Membership is at the individual, family, or business levels.